1. n. A story that is based on some kernel of semi-plausibility but whose trajectory quickly leads into pure fabrication.
2. n. A person who tells such a story.
3. v. To tell such a story.
1. Remember that j-fake when the dude had to slay an ice dragon to get back to school?
2. Yo man, that j-fake totally convinced his professor that he had turned his work in.
3. That guy j-faked his mom into believing she had forgotten his birthday when he had really forgotten hers.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.