10 definitions by Chad Baker
1. literally "success" in the Klingon language from the TV series Star Trek, often used as an exclamation.
2. a farewell, equivalent to "good luck" or "may you be successful" spoken upon parting company
1. Qapla'! I've found my car keys at last!
2. I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best. Qapla'!
by Chad Baker Mar 16, 2006 add a video
1. the act of two (or more) persons rubbing their penises against one another
2. two men urinating at the same time and place, with an implication that they are participating in 1.
1. The gay porn video featured a lot of fellatio, tons of anal sex, and a few swordfights.
2. I'd like to finish this game of pool when John and Jeff get back from their swordfight.
by Chad Baker May 13, 2004 add a video
Tacomatism(n): 1. the art of fucking things up at the last possible minute, as practiced to perfection by the residents of the city of Tacoma, WA and its outlying regions. 2. an equation which states that one's rate of success varies in direct proportion with one's potential to self-sabotage, and one's proximity to downtown Tacoma. The effect on others is not a variable in this equation, and is not taken into account.
1. Garth's tacomatism landed him in rehab just on the verge of a huge record deal.
2.Stephen has been showing signs of tacomatism ever since he moved into that apartment on Division St.; he seems to fuck himself over every time something good comes along.
by Chad Baker Jan 5, 2005 add a video
Identical to the English word "so", except with extra O's added for extra emphasis. Often used when waiting for a response, or when intensifying an adjective.
Soooo...did you get my last IM or what?
This movie is soooo boring!
by Chad Baker Sep 8, 2005 add a video
The inability to perform a task because doing so would involve moving a contented cat.
My wife and I wanted to go out for breakfast but Rover had us catblocked.
We were trying to use the laptop, but Mr. McMittens was catblocking.
by Chad Baker Nov 29, 2007 add a video
1. insult: similar to dumbass, doofus, dork, idiot, dipshit, etc.
2. insult: specifically someone of privileged, wealthy, or othewise sheltered upbringing who lacks practical experience and street smarts and as a result comes off as an idiot when faced with real-world challenges
1. That kid we went camping with put his tent right next to the fire and the whole side of it melted. What a doughass.
by Chad Baker Apr 12, 2005 add a video
adj; 1. a man who is hot, big and furry. 2: resembling Hoss on Bonanza
Those guys in American Bear magazine are hossome!
by Chad Baker Jan 11, 2005 add a video