1. The 'holder' or controller of a political smoking gun
2. A vigilante
3. A rap artist from the group "Gunslingers"
4. A hero of the old west (or Gilead in the case of Stephen King
's 'The Gunslinger')with legendary skills in dueling
1. The true story leaked out via an anonymous gunslinger, who also implied that the incident had connections to the Skull and Bones society of Yale.
2. The cops showed up, but the gunslinger had already tied up the perpetrators.
3. That gunslinger Marked Soldier got some dope shit to spit.
4. "To me, Gunslingers!" -Roland Deschain, Just about every Dark Tower
book after The Gunslinger