Refers to that which posesses qualities similar to those of George Michael.
That hat you´re wearing is so georgemichaelgay.
Dauno is the term we use to describe a musical genius. Usually an alien, or superhuman. While a Dauno can possess special musical genius, a Dauno can also be a total jackass.
Due to Dauno genius, A Dauno's mind can often wander off. This explains the Dauno tendency to always be late for gigs. This rare nocturnal species also makes up a language of words to amuse or confuse others. While having an extensive vocabulary, Dauno's tend to cheekily repeat words they like, such as "vagina."
Dauno's are often prized members of the society in which they live, bringing musical joy to the masses, and creating inspiration among their musical peers.
Ways this word can be used:
Kevin: "That Dauno's a bad ass bass player."
Chuck: "Why can't that Dauno stop practicing?"
Kevin: "I don't get it; this must have been written using Dauno scales."
Music teacher: "If you practice heaps, you know, ten hours a day, for ten years, you might one day, get Dauno chops."
1. A term of endearment one should use to address a dear friend whose surname starts with "Mac or Mc."
2. A term to describe behaviour similar to that of the said person.
3. A term people should use if unsure of the spelling of a surname commencing with "Mac" especially if that surname is peculiar in that it has a capital letter at the center thereof.
1. "Hey Macrazy. I miss you."
2. "Did you see me on stage? I just chucked a macrazy."
3. "I am a retard journalist who cannot spell, so rather than guess, I am going to trust the Urban Dictionary and go with Macrazy."
Refers to that which posesses qualities similar to those of Liberace.
That gig we saw on Saturday night was so liberacegay.
In China town, Sydney Australia, the Chin Yip, is a cafe which boasts the funniest menu in the world.
Chin yip is a word we use to describe how funny something is.
Jojo: "The dude's accent was so funny."
Jade: "How funny?
Jojo: "chin yip funny."