1. A car produced by Ford in the 1970's, prone to exploding when rear-ended: mostly known for when the company deemed it cheaper to pay off lawsuits arising from death than to remodel the car.
2. Colloquial Brazillian for cock
3. A portmanteau of the surnames of actors Chris Pine
and Zachary Quinto
referring to a romantic relationship between the two; also used to refer to a love child resulting from such a relationship.
1. The Ford Pinto: "the barbecue that seats four."
2. "You gotta wait for the right time to whip your pinto out."
2. "Pinto is a GQ motherfucker so fly he doesn't even exist!"