Slang for zuckerberg.
1. To take something from someone else; for example their personal property (a golden egg) or an idea (TNBT) or something abstract (private data.)
(*) Note that this usage does not apply to taking someone's virginity.
2. To infringe on someone's privacy or abuse their trust.
3. (in football) To intercept.
4. An untrustworthy person
5. A weasel
Origin: c. 2005
zucked, verb or noun
1. That guy's idea was a total golden egg and he zucked it. Now it's the next big thing.
2. Quit reading my journal. You need to stop zucking any time I turn my back.
3. Favre's pass to Harvin was a bullet, but it was zucked.
4. You're being totally zucky right now.
5. You zuck.