1. A patronizing title.
1. Hey big guy, looks like you better slow down on those banana daiquiris, you might sleep through your morning routine of trying on outfits until you find the one that makes you feel fabulous.
1. oral sex.
2. A sarcastic or patronizing title for a person. the
term originates from the post civil war era of the
United States of America. Sharecroppers who were
once slaves noticed only few added freedoms after
the abolition. The term simply replaced the
title of master when addressing landowners.
3. A form of address often placed at the end of a
sentence to emphasize sarcasm or disdain.
1. To perform oral sex on a man.
1. - "I should drive, I can handle the car better."
- "Whatever you say boss."