1. Pronounced by elite purist fans as "Yuugiou", the Japanese spelling.
2. A mutilation of the decent Japanese anime show.
3. Not a Pokemon and Digimon ripoff
4. A CCG game played by children and teens alike.
5. An anime containing the character Yugi. Purist form: Yuugi Has star-shaped hair.
Flamer: "Yu-Gi-Oh is a crappy little kids' show."
Purist: "Yuugiou, fool! And it kicks ass!"
She can't hide no matter how much she tries,
Her secret disguised behind the lies.
And at night she cries away her pride,
With eyes shut tight staring at her inside.
All her friends know why she can't sleep at night.
All her family asking if she's alright.
All she wants to do is get rid of this hell.
But all she's gotta do is stop kidding herself.
Damn, your music's so teenage angst it could rival Linkin Park's.