1. the action of one liking another's Facebook status solely to avoid the status creator's social awkwardness of which would make such creator become a loner
2. a job (see 1.) in which one friend does not need to request another of doing so, but is simply done instinctively
3. the official standing of being more than 'Facebook friends'
Person 1: "Hey, can you like my Facebook status? No one else has"
Person 2: "Already done"
Person 1: "This is what friendship is"
1. Our friendship is so much more than just onlinebuddies now
2. That status was so weird but I liked it anyway #friendship
3. My innatereaction to your Facebook status was to like it straight away because you're my friend