1. I'm sorry, but I'm reboling right now. I don't want to get out of my room.
2. I reboled yesterday.
3. He is still reboling.
2. word combination of relaxing
3. to describe the physical and mental state of an individual when having a time (days, hours ...) of indifference towards the outside world
4. describes a general lack of interest to change ones current condition
5. rather positive connotation
This was a very reboling weekend. I really enjoyed it!
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.