short for appreciate,
*to value or admire highly
*to recognize with gratitude
"Bro, looking sharp like a Rasor,...
"preciate that hommie, tru compliment coming from you"
"preciate don't discriminate"
* Method(s) of increasing your car's gas mileage by making skillful and simple changes to your car parts and the way you drive it,
* Any way of saving gas an easier time withstanding the rising oil and gas prices
"Will make the 200 mile trip because I hypermile my car"
"drafting on the highway wasn't working so I hypermile my car by fixing my air pressure in my tires"
"yo bro, I saved a lot by hypermiling this week"
"let's car-pull and hypermile are asses to work"
* Jesus role as a sacrificial lamb atoning for the sins of man
* Christians are saved by Christ as their true paschal lamb
* A Non-Christian American Heavy Metal Band formed in 1990 in Richmond Virginia, made of vocalist Randy Blythe, guitarists Mark Morton and Willie Adler, bassist John Campbell, and drummer Chris Adler and is today one of the leaders of the New Wave of American Heavy Metal.
(Formally known as Burn the Priest-(1994-1999)
"O Lamb of God, that takes away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us" - John 1: 29"
* a refinement of complexity,
* a person's naive ignorance of life, naive assumption that things can only get better, deeply provincial and conformist, foolish, unsophisticated, unfinished, work-in-progress, a rag-muffin
* not complicated or complex,
* sometimes a person with Urban Vocabulary,
* upper-class with lower standers,
* Thrift Store shopping,
* simple trips and dates-(ice-cream & movies)
* Google search engine
"I want to buy a cheep unsophisticated Computer"
"we don't have money for a sophisticated wedding, we are just going to have a simple & unsophisticated one"
"can you stop looking through the dumpster for choice scraps, cuz that's so unsophisticated and nasty."
"you're so smart and easy to talk with"
Developed by Larry Page and Sergey Brin at Stanford University and Founders of Google.
The software examines dozens of aspects of the page's content and the content of the pages linking to it to determine if it's a good match for your query.
Google's copyright software combines PageRank and other sophisticated text-matching techniques to find pages that are both important and relevant to your search. The software goes far beyond the number of times a term appears on a page and examines dozens of aspects of the page's content and the content of the pages linking to it to determine if it's a good match for your query.
PageRank analyzes the page's of your search and then votes. The Votes cast pages as "important" to give you the most accurate pages for your search
* The World Wide Web "aka" Web
* Urban Language in asking a person for their link (E-mail, Facebook, MySpace, Hi5, Tagworld, ect.) other then their phone number.
"when in doubt, search it on the Web"
"what's the fastest search engine on the Web, I don't know Google It"
"little mama, whats your three -(www)doves
* not to poison the body in anyway.
* A common lifestyle in the New Millennium,
* a person abstain from alcohol, smoking and recreational drug use
* hardcore underground punk subculture movement started in the early 1980-(Caffeine-Free, Vegetarian lifestyle and abstain from all animal products and other add-ons have been made to the straight edge lifestyle but are not essential aspects of the movement.
* The "X" markings, symbol, tattoo on the back of one or both hands but can be displayed on other body parts and into clothing and pins is the most noticeable symbol of a straight-edger that was started in California when clubs marked A large black "X" as a warning to the club's staff not to serve alcohol to minors, the mark soon became associated with straight-edgers
"wanna smoke a joint with me, "no, I'm straight"
"I stop drinking alcohol and been straight-edge for 8months"
"I love Rock, punk, hip-hop and this drug-free Straight Edge lifestyle"