1. A Witchy
woman (or outright High Priestess
2. A mysterious
beautiful woman who is sexy
, and has a rich past in multiple colors of checkered.
3. A woman who accomplishes everything or knows your secrets almost as if by magic
; though intolerant of all fools, she is accustomed to being in charge because she always is the most qualified.
4. A beautiful, though pouty
who really dislikes rejection (who doesn't), but she accepts it. Do not piss her off, however, or she will turn you into a pig
, the outward manifestation of your inner swine
5. Name of the Famous Nymph
who Killed all of Odysseus
' men and tried to seduce him into staying with her forever (implied she could make him immortal too). He refused. She let him go. Even gave him a ship. He refused politely.
1. Is she a Voodoo Circe or what? (Said with awe or else).
2. Look at that luscious bod, bet she always was a Circe!
3. My new boss is a real Circe, no slacking off anymore!/That chick did a Circe on my ass, she knew I f**ked that waitress!
4. Man, that damn uppity bitch, oink, oink, oink.
5. I was reading the Odyssey
in my Ancient Literature
Class and ran across the mention of the Greek Nymph Circe
who killed his rude men, but allowed his departure with her blessing after he gently explained his lasting love and fidelity
to his wife, an explanation that almost no female of any species can resist, and which alleviates the disappointment of rejection through the inculcation of respect.