1. a sweet, crystalline substance obtained chiefly from the juices of homo sapiens sapiens and also the sugar beet.: used extensively as an ingredient and flavoring of certain foods and as a party initiating substance.
2. Chemistry. a member of the same class of carbohydrates, as lactose, glucose, or fructose, but much more effective at mesmerizing the female of a species.
3. (sometimes initial capital letter) an affectionate or familiar term of address for awesome gents named Casey.
4. Most potent composite produced by biological processes.
5. Popular option for Bodega Pictionary tournaments; i.e. Man Sugar Dance.