1) To express to someone they need to get taxed.
2) A variable word that can be used in many situations.
3) Similar to telling someone to: Get Fucked, Get Screwed, Get Burnt, or Get Lost. (Go get taxed!)
4) Taxing can also mean to get robbed, in the sense that someone Taxes you, takes everything you own. (Taxed)
5) To harm something. (Taxation)
The Sheriff of Nottingham Taxed the hell out of villagers.
The tsunami taxed Japan critically.
After headbutting your enemy to the brink of death, you whisper in his ear "Get taxed" instantly causing a KO. You then rob him of his assets, and leave him a note stating "should of paid your taxes."