1. Shitbox is a colloquialism meaning "anal
canal". However, although technically "shitbox" may be used as a direct substitute for "anal canal" it is in fact used almost exclusively when referring to the act of anal sex
. Specifically one gets taken up the shitbox or one party takes a second party up the shitbox of the second party. It is worth noting that "Shitbox" is often shortened to shitter
2. Due to the social unacceptance of anal sex in polite society a secondary derived meaning of shitbox is "very bad".
Unsurprisingly the term is derogatory and used mainly by male virgins in the company of their peers during puberty when discussing their as yet unactualised sexual desires and fantasies.
Especially popular in Kent in the mid 1990's "taken up the shitbox" rose to become the favourite phrase of the sixthform boys of Chatham house boys grammar school in Ramsgate, Kent in the years 1996-8.
1. Nigel have you taken her up the shitbox yet?
2. Yes I bent her over my Astra outside Frank's and gave it to her hard right up her shitbox.
3. And did she like it in the shitbox?
4. What the fuck to you think? Have you ever met a bird who liked it in the shitbox? Oh no you are a virgin aren't you.
5. So are you Nigel you lying shitbox.