1. The process of removing the human scalp from the skull, usually performed by a ticked off native.
3. Buying tickets with the intention of selling them at a later date closer to the event.
1. "Magua got tomahawked for scalping Uncas and throwing him off a cliff."
2. "I feel like going scalping, I have plenty of tickets for good seats at the public execution."
A situation between 2 people where each is waiting for the other's task to finish, so nothing gets done. When you walk down a narrow hallway, and you go to one side so they can get by, then the other person goes to the other side, blocking you again...that is deadlock. Deadlock is also when you go shopping with your mom in a strip mall and you don't say where to meet each other, so you go looking in store A while your mom looks for you in store B, then you get the idea that she's looking in store B, so you go there at the same she decides to look in store A. Named after the computer processing term of the same name.
I always get deadlock when walking down the aisles at the convenience store, they are so narrow.
Some guy's real name. It's a valid string for a man of an Arabian/Middle Eastern name, having the first name Mohammed, the middle name Mohammed, and the surname (last name) Mohammed. Also the most popular boys name in the entire world when you use the first name only. Mohammed M. Mohammed would be the way to say it with the middle initial.
I met this 3-1/2 foot tall guy with a black beard and turban who calls himself Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed and I picked him up, cuddled him in my arms and felt the wiry hairs on his chin.
1. A measure of magical energy, the kind used in role-playing games. Also called Wiccan Action.
2. Electrical energy (not power), usually found in a house coming out of a wall, or in a battery. The amount of energy in one mana depends on what role-playing game the person who is using the word is playing.
1. "You only have 4 mana, which is 1 mana short to make Bombur lose 1 pound of dwarven body fat."
1. "It would take 9 mana to resurrect Mordred."
2. Person A:"Do I need to bring extra camcorder batteries?"
Person B:"No, just bring the adapter, they've got mana at the show."
2. "Central air conditioning uses a lot of mana in 98.6 deg F weather when all the windows in the house are open."
What you get when you are partly constipated and strain with all your might while defecating on the toilet, so called because the tiny balls of feces in the bottom of the toilet look like rabbit dung.
"I strained for half an hour in that bathroom and all I was able to get were rabbit pellets."
Time-Warner's way to make sure Linux never gets on to too many PCs. You see, if AOL is installed on more computers, users would be forced to use the dial-up modem (tyranny by costliness) which runs only on Windows.
Back in the old days, an aol disk was a floppy disk, which meant they could be reformatted and reused. But now they are a CD-ROM, which wastes plastic for crappy software, software which prohibits you from starting any executable code (even beneficial code) on your computer for the first 5 minutes after you sign on.
Having to do with Mormons or their religion/practices.
It is very Mormonic to not drink coffee.