1. To thrash a person or thing is to harm them severely
2. To thrash a car is to drive it harshly & disrespectfuly
3. To thrash an opponent in a competition is to win by a large margin
4. To thrash a woman is to penetrate her forcefully, with your penis or otherwise
5. A genre of short fast and loud music
1. Do that again and I'll give ya a thrashing!
2. I thrashed my parents' car when they were on holiday.
3. We'll thrash ya in tonight's game!
4. See that blondie over there? Thrashed her last night ay.
5. Oi, i feel like headbanging, put that Slayer album on.
(Australia) To drive your souped-up car repetitvely around a beachfront, carpark, popular nightspot, inner-city streets or other active places in hope that pedestrians will pay attention to you. Popular activity with bogans, bikies and certain ethnics.
Bog laps are commonly a main source of noise pollution, from either the car's exhaust or stereo or both.
Short for "crossed-legs", a technique used by bodyboarders to enhance the stylefactor of foward or reverse spin moves. When the bodyboarder raises his/her legs up in the air while doing a spin, as you do, they cross their legs over one another before releasing them into spregs at the end of the spin.
Origins of the term are unkown, but it is likely that it was created in Western Australia as it is widely used here, and all the maddest bodyboaders come out of WA yeew!