A bropaque bro is a bro who practically emanates bro from his sweat glands; he is easily discernible as a bro from first glance.
Dude 1: Whenever he meets new bros, he always takes the check for the booze!
Dude 2: Bro, that bro is so bropaque I can hardly see past him.
1. Any location or environment (dorm, house, campgrounds, etc.) in which bros can be bros and can bro it up to almost no extent.
2. A service dealing with strictly bro-to-bro contact, correspondence, or exchange. Includes otherwise open social networking sites in which the user only adds bros as contacts.
1. Dude 1: Why does everyone call Mike's place the Brost Office?
Dude 2: Because there's no rules, no neighbors, and all the booze you could ever dream to have.
2. Dude 1: Did Jim tell you when the party's at?
Dude 2: (logging in to Facebook) I'll check my Brost Office right now and see.
Dude 1: Pierson really has to work on his brobedience; I saw him trying to make a move on Jesse's girl the other night.
Dude 2: That's low...If he doesn't shape up soon, he's out of the brolationship
A condition where broing it up so much eventually leads to a ridiculously huge gut.
Dude 1: Bro, Jim got huge since last year! What happened to him?
Dude 2: Jim's been broing it up hardcore bro. His pizza to workout ratio is way too big, a common cause of brobesity.
To accept a bro-related offer or task from a bro without hesitance.
Dude 1: Hey bro, can you pick up the drinks? I can give you some cash.
Dude 2: Sure, I'll be happy to broblige.
1. A bro who was shunned or has otherwise dissociated from a group of what he thought was bros, but turned out to be douches, leaving himself to be a bro without bros.
2. A bro who is new to the area and has yet to find other bros to bro it up with.
Dude 1: That guy seems super chill, why doesn't he have any bros?
Dude 2: Bro, he's a brorphan; his former "bros" all took turns with his girl behind his back.
Dude 1: Ouch...Hey, let's bro it up with him a little to cheer him up.
A bro that sticks with you for years without breaking the Bro Code
. You might eventually lose contact with a permabro, due to moving, etc., but your brolationship
remains strong regardless.
Dude 1: Should you really be trusting Nick with your keg before tonight?
Dude 2: Don't worry man, he's a permabro; you could even trust this guy with your wallet and girlfriend.