1. An intelligent person, usually disliked by the speaker.
2. Someone who prefers books to people.
3. A fan of Fantasy and Sci-fi entertainment genres.
4. A person who is knowledgeable when it comes to computers.
1. "That nerd always gets good test scores."
2. Becky was a considered a nerd by most people, mostly because she spent so much time in the library.
3. Many nerds enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons.
4. "I couldn't figure out how to fix my computer, so I went and found a nerd."
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.