1. An intelligent person, usually disliked by the speaker.
2. Someone who prefers books to people.
3. A fan of Fantasy and Sci-fi entertainment genres.
4. A person who is knowledgeable when it comes to computers.
1. "That nerd always gets good test scores."
2. Becky was a considered a nerd by most people, mostly because she spent so much time in the library.
3. Many nerds enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons.
4. "I couldn't figure out how to fix my computer, so I went and found a nerd."
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug