The word borg is derived from Sydney, Australian, Eastern Surburbs slang. Its origin dates back to 2011 and the word borg can be seen tattooed on dedicated borgs and across social media networks.
A borg is a male or in some cases, female who specialises in creating and distributing exquisite banter, dance ability and silencio discotech skill. Often found in festivals across the US and Europe. The native home of the borg is the East Coast of Australia, but it is possible to find borgs globally. Though most borgs are young (early to mid twenties);age is not a defining characteristic and you will find both young borgs and old borgs. Some special skills of borgs include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pinger Pong
- Strong knowledge of Jamie Jones
- Ability to function without sleep for an extended period
- Meditation skill
- Newtworking skills, ability to quickly assimilate other potential borgs into the group
- Is affected - at some stage, in one way or another
- Ability to develop otherwsie desolate space into welcoming head quarters, know as 'borg cities'
To be a borg, you must become the borg.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug