1. n. Self-reference used when one claims deserved respect. (see example 1)
2. v. To dance; to shake one's groove thang. To excel at ones intended next task. (see example 2)
3. adj. Excellent; great. (see example 3)
4. adv. Excellently; greatly. (see example 4)
5. int. An exclamation of elation; hurrah. (see example 5)
1. Aww, don't go messin' 'round with boogeydown!
2. It is most definitely time to boogeydown!
's got some boogeydown skillz.
4. I'm doing quite boogeydown; and you?
5. Boogeydown! L33t h4x0r pwned y00