1. Cooling a substance down in temperature.
2. The suden act of shivering due to temperature change or fever.
3. The act of riding into battle on horseback.
1. I am chilling the beers in the fridge.
2. I caught a chill when I walked outside, it's cold out.
3. "What did you do this weekend?"
"Oh, I was just chilling."
"How did it go?"
"We were victorious!"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.