1. An over-emphasized version of "omg", meaning "oh my god".
Pronunciation: Zoh My Fawking Gawd
Origin: "Zomfg" originated in 14th century Persia during an assault on modern-day Iran. The "Dishpuhkt Clan" or the "Nasal Ingesters of Sand Clan" attacked a military outpost run by army leader Mahmoud Al-Hafez Mohammed. The military outpost held the nation's stock of falafel, so it was guarded heavily. When the Dishpukt clan invaded, Mahmoud scribbled down on a piece of paper,"zomfg need backup jeezuz", a request that was never fulfilled.
Modern day usage: 1. Used by adolescent-teenage females in common text messaging to describe a despondent situation.
2. Used in the popular videogame "Counter Strike" when requesting backup from your team after having been viciously mutilated by the opposing team.
3. Used in modern-day Kyrgyzstan as a codeword for the phrase,"Requesting backup".
1. "liek zomfg i wuz gona buy dese kyoot shuz but i didnt hav $300
2. JEZUS FKN KRYST WEAR DA FUCK IZ MY TEAM?!!!?!(%^#&#*&%
3. We have a 10-23 situation here a the local watering hole, zomfg for any units in the vicinity.