1. (v) to only order cheese burgers, plain
calzones, or cheese pizzas?
2. (v) to hinder others from trying something new while ordering
3. (v) to hinder the enjoyment of a dining experience by refusing to go to restaurants that
do not offer choices defined above
1. Bill- "excuse me waitress, my friend donnie here is ready to vorb."
2. Bill- "should i get the fried calimari or buffalo wings?"
donnie- "dude, just order a cheese burger. if u get that stuff i can't sit near you"
Bill- "damn donnie, why are u always vorbing when people are trying
3. Bill- "so its either mexican
or chinese, right?"
everyone else- "yeah"
donnie- "but i dont wannnnaa"
Bill- "fuck u donnie, u vorbed us last time, we are gonna go to either mexican
or chinese without