1. verb; in sports, to lose a relatively important game.
2. verb; the act of choking. See also: 2007 New England Patriots
3. verb; the obstruction of the flow of air into the lungs.
1. On February 3, 2008, Bill Belicheat and his crew experienced the biggest choke in the history of all of sports.
2. How a team with a perfect record can manage to lose to a Wild Card seed in the Superbowl is, indeed, the definition of choking.
3. Quick! Somebody dial 911 and send the ambulances to Phoenix...Brady just CHOKED!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug