1. (prep) multiplied by
2. (n) radio station that plays the same four songs every hour
3. (adj) used to describe an object that prevents work from being done
4. (n) the archnemesis of O in Tic Tac Toe
5. (adj) located between a Z and a C
6. (n) a strike on Family Feud
7. (n) a mark on a scholastic examination that indicates "Wrong answer, Dumbass!"
8. (n) a letter in a naughty word - most commonly U, C, or K
9. (n) a kiss (plural XX or XXX)
X. (n) the Roman numeral ten
1. 5 X 2 = 10
2. You're listening to 102.1 - The X! That was the latest from Linkin Park. Coming up next hour, it's...Linkin Park. But first, here's "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam on 102.1 - The X!
3. I just got a new game for the X Box.
5. I need to press the X key once to type this sentence.
6. Show me...potato salad! (X)
X 7. The capital of Florida is F.
8. I don't give a fXXX what you think about this fXXXing definition!
9. I love you XXX