Fake ID basiclly explains itself, it's an ID that is fake.
Usually it's an ID Card
that is fake. Usually fake ID's look like real id cards except they have different information. Many times fake ID's are things like driver's licenses with a different age. People might use a fake ID to get into a club, buy a drink, buy tobacco, or to have an ersatz
identity. Sometimes fake ID's are for fun to trick ur friends into making u seem important.
NO SPECIFIC PERSON, JUST RANDOM NAMES
1. Gia went to a guy at her school so she could get a fake ID to get into the Razz Jazz Club.
2. I bought my brother a book of fake ID's as a joke to make him seem important
A situation in which one thing is pretending to be another. From Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 6, The Ersatz Elevator, page 129
"Not only are there no ropes," Violet said. "There's no endlessly looped belt, push-button console, or electromagnetic braking system. I don't even see an enclosed platform."
"I knew it," Klaus said, in hushed excitement. " I knew the elevator was ersatz.
A card used to identify a person. An ID card can be a driver's license, a passport, or any other card that has that sort of information.
Cards you can use for identification can have your name, age/ birthdate, address, height, hair color, eye color, a picture, and some helpful information for emergancies (ie phone #, car you drive, etc.)
ID cards are used for things like getting into clubs, proving that your old enough to drink, etc.
ALL NAMES THAT ARE USED ARE JUST RANDOM NAMES, THEY ARE NO SPECIFIC PERSON
1. Jenna went to a club, the bouncer needed to see her ID card since she looked younger than 21, even though she was already 24.
2. Addie was going on a trip to Japan, when she got to the airport she needed to show them an ID card to make sure she was who she claimed to be. So she showed them her passport as a form of ID.
3. Brigid, a 13 yr old, asked for a Strawberry Daiquiri. The waiter thought she was older than 13, he actually thought she was anywhere from 16-25 yrs old, and that she wanted an alcoholic drink, so he asked her for ID. Then Brigid said, "I don't have an ID card, I'm 13!"
The waiter said, "Sorry, I thought you were between the ages of 16 and 25!"
(Example 3 is a true story)