look up any word, like fleek:

1 definition by Badley Aloysius Washington VII

Inclined to sit at a desk, while working. Slang for office/cubicle workers or other desk jobs

Commonly pronounced "Desklimated"
The movie Office Space humorously detailed the fictional lives of desquamated workers.

Jane Doe was quite desquamated at work, instead of walking over to talk to the co-workers next to her, she would call or e-mail them so she didn't have to stand or move at work.