1. (Concrete noun) A place where theater kids can be themselves and call home. 3-4 hours a day is typically spent here doing a variety of things.
2. (abstract noun) "The theater" The purpose of a theater kid's existance.
3. (adj) Used like "theater kid" or "theater bathroom". Used to seperate areas/ people who are connected to the theater. Other people avoid these. Theater kids treasure them.
1. I'm going to the theater to chill and eat lunch. Want to come?
2. You coming to the game on friday?
Naw, the theater's more important to me.
3. That theater kid just went into the lobby. Should we follow him?
No way man, that's the theater lobby!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.