1. Obtain the subject's backpack. Although seemingly simple, this step is one of the most difficult actions taken during the nuggeting process.
2. Carry the backpack (or have a recon specialist carry it for you) to a top secret location where the subject cannot see you (i.e. the back of the band room, gym, etc.)
3. Unzip the largest pocket of the backpack and remove all items from that pocket only.
4. Reach your hand into the bottom of the backpack and pull the inside out. After this step, the shoulder straps of the pack shoul be on the inside.
5. Replace all of the subject's belongings back into the flipped bag and zip the bag COMPLETELY. This step becomes increasingly difficult as the backpack has more crap in it; therefore i recommend nuggeting a bag with limited supplies in it. After the bag is zipped, the zipper-pull things should be on the inside of the bag and not visible.
6. You have created a nugget.
7. Put the nugget back where you originally took the pack and then get the hell out of there.
8. At the appropriate time (i.e. the end of a standard class period), watch from a safe distance as the subject returns to his backpack only to find it nuggetized. At this point, the subject has two options, they are as follows:
-. Unnugget his/her bag and proceed to his/her next c...