Jammin' My Oscar means pretty much anything. It's the cowbell of of things that you're doing. It's basically the new "not much/nm u?"
Can also be "Jammin' the oscar"
Which ever you find flows better.
Can replace "Just my Opnion"
1: Hey dude, whats up?
2a: Just jammin' my oscar, wbu?/
b: Not much man, JMO/
c: JTO, wbu?
1: Dude I had the best night last night. She went on webcam for me while I was jammin my oscar for her.
1: Hey babe, whats up? ;)
2: Not much, jus jammin the oscar you know. (Could mean masturbating, or just hangin out.)
1: Listen dude, just JTO, but I think you smoke too much weed.
2: Listen dude, I appreciate your jammed oscar, but stfu.
Heat can be used a few different ways.
1. Used as a synonym for "gun"
2. To describe temperature.
3. To describe something that was intense. (Basically a synonym for "Intense" generally when the scenario is something that could get you in trouble.)
1. "dawg we gotta confront them dealers tonight. make sure ya'll are packin heat"
2. "Gee willikers zip-a-dee-doo-dah Batman. My teeth sure are sensitive, whether it's to the cold, or the heat!"
3. *Thieves just robbed a bank and ran into an ally way. The swarm of cop cars drive right past the ally in which the robbers are hiding, and do not see the robbers.* "Whoa dude, that was heat. Those cops almost caught us! We BARELY made it into this conveniently located ally way in which we are currently hiding in."
Can mean one of two things depending on the context in which you use the word.
1. A burnout
2. When a guy/girl is "wheeling" a guy/girl
1. Sitting in your friend's new car: "dude theres people watchin mang lets fuckin roast em"
2. guy walks by his friend wheelin this chick: "rooooasst em!"
(usually said while one is spinning his/her finger in a circulatory fashion)