Boosty Stuff is a slang name for the drug cocaine in its powder form, ready for use. The term originates as a little known parody of the children's video game Cars, in which vehicles accelerate rapidly for a short period of time by consuming 'Boost Juice'. The identification by Larry the Cable Guy marking the substance as 'Boosty Stuff' in the game became known as a reference to high grade, ready to use cocaine by unknown sources.
Jim went to the crack dealer to get some boosty stuff. Jane just railed a line of boosty stuff. Don't forget your boosty stuff!
1) A person or a reference to person(s) known to be a part of a collective of douche bags. Referencing the term douche bags to those individuals specifically seeking recreational use cocaine.
2) An individual associated with Sir Douchington, Douchasaurous-Rex or Admiral D-Bag.
3) The alternate name of Pedro in the little known Super Hero comic "I am NOT BATMAN" - referencing the alternate identity of the superhero "Doucherella" who is born when Pedro (the side-kick of the hero Senior Bruce No Esta or SENB) consumes or seeks cocaine. Known for the super power of being a cocaine fiend with the power of fiending (wanting more cocaine).
1) Adam, did you just do that entire teener? Christ, you're as bad as Doucherella.
2) John, quit giving Doucherella over there so much coke.
3) Hey Doucherella, what the @*!! are you doing over there with Admiral D-Bag, Sir Douchington and that Douchasaurous-Rex?
1) An individual who enjoys the use of recreational cocaine.
2) An individual seeking cocaine.
3) An individual identified as a potential consumer of cocaine by negative social behavior, such as cutting someone off in traffic.
Random Dealer: "Hey, you guys want some cocaine?"
Random Person: "Yeah!"
Random Dealer: "Wow, you're a douche bag..."
Random Person: "...?"
Random Dealer: "Okay, lets go do some."