1. Pennywise the Dancing Clown (Robert "Bob" Gray or It) is actually a pregnant female that originated in a void containing and surrounding the Universe. It's final form in the physical realm is a 15 foot high black spider, which is the closest the human mind can get to understanding It's actual physical form. It's natural form exists in a realm beyond the physical called the deadlights
. The closest description we get in the book (IT by Stephen King
) of this is "an endless hairy thing which was made of light and nothing else, orange light, dead light that mocked life."
It's natural enemy is the Turtle
2. Pennywise is an American punk rock
band that was formed in 1988.
3. Penny Wise is a pseudonym for The Simpsons
writer Jon Vitti.
1. Pennywise, when around Eddie, likes to take on the form of a leper
and ask him if he wants a blowjob
2. Pennywise's self-titled debut was in 1991.
3. Penny Wise wrote the episodes "Another Simpsons Clip Show" and "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular".