1. An avid listener of ska music, especially that of "traditional" and "2-tone" waves of ska.
2. A "gangster" (not to be confused with a "gangstah") usually dressed in a suit and "gangster hat" or bowler; a trouble maker of the 1960's-1980's. (often British "gangsters").
3. The original definition, Jamaican gangsters, boys who caused trouble and were known as "rude" because of their attitudes.
1. Check out that rudeboy skank to the ska music!
2. Wow that rudeboy has some really slick gangster clothes, I want a hat like that!
3. That rudeboy down the street was just arrested again!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug