1. A person who does not believe in a Creator, a god, or any ultimate being that is above the human race. An atheist usually has no problem with those who believe in a god, but those that do believe sometimes tend to surround themselves with others that share their beliefs because they are taught to in their religion.
2. Not the devil.
3. Does not believe in an afterlife, creator, god, and usually does believe in evolution.
4. The opposite of an idiot who believes in speaking in tongues, an omnipotent being, and that the world is 5,000 years old.
5. Usually will enjoy the movie "Religulous."
6. Bill Maher, Seth Mcfarlane, Brian Griffin, etc.
7. Some may be more open minded than people who were raised as very strict Christians.
Brian: "Oh, your barking up the wrong tree Meg. I'm an atheist."
Peter: "What's that?"
Brian: "Well, I don't believe in God."
1. An atheist, gay rights, comedian who created Family Guy, American Dad, and the YouTube series: Seth McFarlane's Calvacade of Comedy.
2. A very funny comedic genius who people may not like because he is an atheist who is for gay rights, which Christians probably would look down upon.
3. A great singer, writer, and voice impersonater (if that's what you want to call it, but he makes the voices, he doesn't really impersonate...).
Bill Maher: "And I understand you are also a big champion of gay rights."
Seth McFarlane: "Yeah." (Crowd claps/cheers).
Maher: "Well your not a gay man yourself-"
McFarlane: "No, no. Don't get me wrong, I like a good ass-fuck as much as the next guy, but-" (as a joke, people).