1. An emotional high caused by listening to an exceptional composition. Usually but not always after a period of musical abstinence.
2. Intense sexual arousal brought on by listening to somebody else's voice; usually accompanied by tingles down the spine or a warm feeling localized at the nape of the neck, indicative of instant sexual rapport. The aforementioned may however be caused by the building of rapport in general. This is usually considerably more intense with whispers in the ear; usually dictated by context and tone of voice rather than what is actually said (up until a plausible limit of nonsensicality or unpleasant content) due to implicit meaning.
3. A term used to describe pleasant sounds in general or the effect of, say, an exceptional surround sound system.
4. A spasm of the ear; usually not unpleasant.
1. Wow! (The musical climax of) Rammstein's new song just gave me one hell of an eargasm!
2. (Introspective) Her mellifluous British accent just gave me an intense eargasm.
3. Wow! This new stereo system of yours is an absolute eargasm!
4. Urgh, I just had an eargasm out of the blue...