1. It is one of the most diverse colleges in the nation, with the most international students in the country.
2. It is continually, steadily rising in academic prestige, with this year's incoming class averaging a 1400 SAT and a 4.0 GPA (higher than any UC).
3. It has some of the best athletes and coaches in the country.
4. It also has some of the most beautiful college students in the nation.
5. It has the best film school in the country.
6. It is one of the best financially endowed universities in the country.
7. It is in Los Angeles, and close to all the clubs, beaches, cities and attractions you could ever wish for.
8. Though it is located in South Central, USC has a tight and respectful bond with the surrounding community.
9. It has some of the most loyal alums in the nation, who NETWORK and help each other out.
10. It has die-hard fans and supporters throughout the nation and the world, because of the previous nine reasons.
11. USC kids aren't any more rich or stuck-up than any other school. The average family income at USC is LOWER than at UCLA. So you are more likely to find stuck-up Beverly Hills-type f*cks in Westwood than at 'SC.
AND finally: Southern Cal has, and will always have, the ABILITY to piss off UCLA losers simply on account of just being BETTER on ALL accounts.
To ANYONE considering both USC and UCLA: would you rather be represented by a big dumb bear with baby blue as your school color or be represented by a crimson and gold TROJAN?