1) a school of thought which runs contrary to ismism
2) a school of thought which runs contrary to the school of thought that schools of thought need labels.
Note: Implicit in anismism
is a self-referential recursive paradox, however anismists
don't think in absolutes and don't dwell on irresolvable paradox so it isn't really a problem.
- a subscriber to the idea of anismism
- one who is against people who are for things.
Possible abbreviated forms: anism
are both equally irritating for much of the same reasons. Both are philosophical masturbation with no other practical purpose, thus I instead subscribe to anismism
2) I find anyone who rigidly defines themselves by a philosophy which contains unprovable assumptions irritating. I am an anistist
3) It would be an anist
's wet dream dip Richard Dawkins
and Bruce Chapman
in a vat of personal lubricant
and then lock them both in the same room.