Alright people. I am getting sick and tired of this whole 'england vs america' thing.
The English need to stop insulting Americans.
And Americans need to stop insulting the English.
1) England is not full of gay, posh, snobby, tea-drinking people with awful teeth. Many of us, are perfectly normal.
2) Not all Americans are fat, mcdonalds guzzling, greedy, lazy slobs.
3) If you try, you CAN get along. I'm English, my boyfriend is American, and I love him a lot.
4) Don't have a go at eachother because of Wars, sports, fighting or anything like that. America beat England, England beat America. You're supposed to be allies?
5) Blair, and Bush, have nothing to do with the English and American people. I know, for a fact, a majority of us hate both of these leaders.
6) I may sound like i'm bashing America here. But i'm not.
Please, please, please. Don't correct me when I spell color 'colour', don't tell me "It's mom, not mum" Don't tell me that it's "Soccer, not football." And don't, don't, don't tell me "You have a weird accent." Because you are speaking ENGLISH folks, and i'm afraid you have a much stranger accent to me. Although many English accents are strange, most of ours are normal enough.
7) Stop calling me "British, European or Eastern" And i'll stop calling you a "Yank." England, is not britain. Britain consists of Northern Ireland (not the republic), Wales, Scotland and England. I am British, but I am not technically from Britain, I am from England.
8) Make another film/tv show in which America makes fun of England, and I will come and stab you to death with a stereotypical English mary-fucking-poppins Umbrella.
9)English and American bands are no opposed. That's ridiculous. Green Day, an American band, declared England as their official home. Most English bands strive to make it big in England.
10) America did not technically 'save our asses', you came in near the end of the war to get credit.
11) Without England, there would be no America. You are all descended from some other country, as the only true Americans were native Americans (hence the name) and you/we pretty much wiped them out. Lots Americans are Irish or English anyway.
12) Don't make fun of the way I speak. I could EASILLY make fun of you, but I choose not to.
ON A FINAL NOTE:
England and America need to get along.
Many say England only has a special relationship with America because we couldn't be arsed to learn French (Yes, I say arse. Ass = Type of mule/donkey. And by the way. Fanny = Vagina. Thanks.). If you look at it, America and England are similar in ways. There is nothing more wrong with either of those countries, any more than there is anything wrong with any other countries.
Not all Americans are gun-waving loonies, as it's now been said London is more dangerous than New-York.
Not all Englishmen are ugly, crooked toothed tea-drinkers. I hate tea.
Stop with the england vs america fight idiots.