A cycle of a part of pop culture (fads, decades, music styles, etc) from the past that continues to go in and out of style.
Or, a popular kind of motorcycle. But mainly the first one.
Me: Reviving the 80's is cool.
Onlooker: Chyeah, now maybe, but 10 years from now you'll have realized it was just another popcycle.
1. The ability to move stylishly through the ever-so-awkward turnstiles.
2. The sudden turning of something from boring to stylish.
3. Clumsy, gangly, or somehow resembling a turnstile.
1. He rides the subway every day... I guess that's why he's so turnstilish.
2. High-waisted skirts?!?! How turnstilish!
3. Poor Sam... he was so tall and skinny that he stayed turnstilish until his 15th birthday.
Totally and utterly pathetic and/or useless with televisions and other kinds of technology.
Me: Hey Mom, would you mind turning on the TV?
Mom: Sure, sweetie.
Mom: Umm... where's the 'on' button?
Me: ...I love you Mom, but you're telepathetic.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.