The act of drunkenly communicating with someone indirectly on Facebook
, either by posting to a mutual friend's page or updating your status. Typically occurs after fights or break-ups.
Tom: What's up with Kristen's Facebook
status? It says "Can't believe how things work out sometimes... Guess some people can never make up their minds."
Jane: She's drunk-facebooking by proxy. She just wants to show Will she thinks their break-up is his fault.
Tom: Is that what she was doing yesterday when her status said something about drinking away her troubles?
Jane: Exactly. You have sure mastered the meaning of drunk-facebooking by proxy
1. An allergy medicine
2. A character in movies such as Hitch and Hannibal
3. The name of Longfellow's daughter
4. A girl's name.
1. I have to take Allegra everyday or I get a stuffy nose.
2. Allegra was my favorite character in Hitch.
3. Allegra died young.
4. Allegra just called me and she wants to go out tonight.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.