1. Someone attractive or beautiful, and sometimes a little shy.
2. Used between girls to describe something you like.
3. Something very pretty.
4. Used to describe an action, like little kids doing something.
5. Used to decribe an animal.
6. When used sarcastically, means "bad".
1. That guy in the hallway was so cute!
2. Oh my God! Your outfit is so cute!
3. Isn't that purse cute?
4. It's so cute when the baby smiles.
5. My puppy is so cute!
6. Well, that was cute. That guy just ran a red light!
Jerry's ex girlfriend and good friend on the awesome TV sitcom Seinfeld
. She is hilarious, like all the other characters. My favorite Elaine scene is when she's fasting
and she jumps back and says to Jerry and George, "Did you guys see that wall move?" LOL because she was so hungry!
I cannot believe I'm writing the first definition for Elaine Benes.
1. The luckiest woman on the face of the earth. Married to the gorgeous, talented, sexy, flamin' hot lead singer of Green Day, Billie Joe Armstrong. She married him on July 2, 1994. The service only lasted five minutes! The next day Adrienne found out she was pregnant. They then went to a hotel in Berkeley for their honeymoon, only a quick walk from their house. Claims Billie Joe couldn't get online if he tried. And no, Billie Joe will not leave Adrienne for you, you are no competition to her, and he is always loyal to her, saying she's the only woman he'll ever love, as they have two children together, Jakob Danger and Joseph Marciano. This is why in my fantasies, I'm not in love with Billie Joe. I'm Adrienne in my fantasies!
1. Adrienne Nesser is SO lucky.
2. I wish I was Adrienne Nesser.
A fake name frequently used by George, created by George and Jerry while waiting to stake out a cute woman Jerry met at a party.
"Is this Vandalay Industries?"
"We're waiting for a friend, uh, Art Vandalay. He's an architect."