When a double entendre isnt evil enough, strive for a phrase to really confuse people, a Tripple Entendre.
An example of a Tripple Entendre.
12 Inches of Snow - This was the name of that album from that guy that did "Informer."
1. There can be 12 inches of snowfall.
2. The LP is a 12 inch record by Snow, the recording artist.
3. Snow, the recording artist, presumably has a 12 inch dick.
The Landing Strip
1. A gentlemen's club in Austin, Texas;
2. that is near Austin's airport;
3. and whose name describes one way in which some of its laborers might have groomed their nether regions.