1. The absence of war or other hostilities.
2. An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
3. Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations.
4. Public security and order.
5. Inner contentment; serenity.
6. Foolish unrealistic concept that has never been attained in the history of mankind
1. Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
3. roommates living in peace with each other
4. was arrested for disturbing the peace
5. peace of mind
6. world peace
1. LET ME HAVE PEACE!!!!!!!