The federal government.
Bill cheats on his taxes, because he hates Uncle Sam taking his money.
1. Government intelligence agents, see G-men
2. Anyone involved in espionage.
1. Careful on this phone line, there could be spooks listening in.
2. I heard this place was crawling with spooks, some kind of weapon of mass destruction is being sold or something.
The most gorgeous song done by Led Zeppelin. While the guitar chords are simple, it is composed brilliantly.
I believe stairway to heaven refers to a lady's greed leading to her demise. Much of the song refers to capitalism (western civilizaiton) and money in a negative light.
There's a lady whose sure
All that glitters is gold
and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the West/ and my spirit is crying for leaving.
Word made up by the character "The Janitor" from the NBC hospital based sit-com Scrubs. The word is said by Bob Kelso in season 5 episode 24 when he is blackmailed into announcing on the hospital PA system that he is afraid of the Janitor.
Bob Kelso: "...so, please join me in basking in the glow of the Janitors awesome... *pauses* ...this isn't a word?!"
Janitor: "Read it!"
Bob Kelso: "Fearitude. Goodnight."
1. To be out of physical shape or not in good condition. To feel light-headed and slight pain.
e.g He got winded from that punch
2. A way of dancing
3. A fart
e.g He broke wind
4. A rush of air created by warm air rising and cold air rushing in to takes its place.
5.To use a twisting motion which in turn has a wheel used as a simple machine in order to achieve some task which prepares the object containing the object to be twisted.
e.g I'm going to wind up the toy.
All in my definition.
Another use of the word nigger Slang terms include: nigga and nuggah
What up nigz
Clarified butter, used most commonly in Indian food, sold in some Asian food markets, health food stores.
Me and miachel boutght this jar of ghee at Whole Foods.