1. A series of stills
or "frames" played
in a series to give what is best described as the illusion of movement
2. Movement of any kind
1. The act or process of creating movement or the illusion thereof
1. One who animates
2. Popularly used to describe workers
in the cartoon
or movie industries who, using
either hand drawn art or computer art, create the illusion of movement.
1. Acive or expressive; used to descibe
one who is expresses their feelings or emotions using
physical movement or exaggerated tones
2. Tending to exhibit significant movement
1. Although the movie hoodwinked had an amazing story, the quality of the animation was horrible.
2. All things are animated - no object
or organism can remain
completely sedentary forever
1. Though my movies are not always top quality, I really enjoy
studios has many
of my teachers are very animated; they exaggerate
every feeling they have, waving their hands and nodding
2. My igunana is not very animated; it sits in one place all day only blinking and ocasionally sticking out its tounge.