Probably the most underrated outfielder in baseball today. Has hit over .300 ALL SEASON with over 25 HRs right now and is 10th in the AL in avg., yet he doesn't make the all-star team.
Trot Nixon is the best!!!!!!!
1) A possessive indicating that the noun following it in the sentence is property of a New York Yankee.
2) A contraction of either "New York Yankee IS" or "New York Yankee HAS."
3) The way idiots spell the plural of "New York Yankee." You NEVER, EVER put an apostrophe in a plural. EVER. Illiterate morons.
1) "That New York Yankee's parents recently moved to Brooklyn."
- This is right.
2) "I think a New York Yankee's going to win MVP this year."
"Some New York Yankee's been visiting our neighbors a lot lately."
- These are both right, too.
3) "The New York Yankee's are playing the Met's tonight."
- No! This is WRONG! Where did you LEARN this?!? Stop doing it!
Bicicle in Spanish and a really funny word to say that really really pisses ppl off when u say it a lot
The year that the Curse of Babe Ruth was put into effect, which it still is. The way it works is that the Boston Red Sox will never win the World Series unless an innocent bystander gets fatally shot in the face by the Boston Police with a beanbag full of pepper spray during a riot.
Thus will begin a new custom in Boston where, at the beginning of each season, the townsfolk will bust up the neighborhood surrounding Fenway Park while the police sacrifice a virgin on the pitcher's mound. All in the name of beating the Yankees.
Entirely inferior to Heathcliff and Marmaduke.
Garfield is a tired-out sack of shit about a fucking obese cat who eats all the food in the house and is probably from Boston. His owner's ambiguously gay and strangely attractive.
The hottest cartoon ever.
Me: The ABG is on!!!!!!!!1
Redneck music. I can think of only one good country song. Often songs about the south, driving on the highway, marrying a cousin, etc.
"It's all right to be a Rehdneck...It's all right to ride round in a dirty ol truck, catch a bunch of fish and shoot a bunch of duck!!! It's good to be a redneck!"-Alan Jackson in "It's allright to be a redneck"