used when giving someone's real name, especially a Zainichi
's name, together with another name he/she uses to pretend to be a Japanese citizen.
Joji Obara, koto Kim Sung Jong, was charged with her murder in 2001.
noun, plural Zai nichi, countable
Koreans being plastics in Japan are referred to as Zai nichi.
Zai nichi came to Japan to seek better lives during the Japanese occupation of the Korean peninsula in the period 1910-1945. They abandoned their own country due to the Cold War between the United States of America and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics or the Korean War broke out in 1950 although the General Headquarters in Japan ordered them to return to Korea in 1945.
1) a dog meat soup and steak restaurant chain in Korea
2) a brothel district in Seoul
3) a medial jargon for plastic surgery
1) East Sea gives you the shits!
2) Hey, you wanna go to East Sea?
3) Psst…, (the South Korea’s President) Roh Moo-hyun underwent double eyelid East Sea in which small parts of both of his upper eyelids were removed and folded to give him better appearance in 2004 and is undergoing square jaw East Sea soon. He’s really East Sea mania!