1. someone who took credit for the concerted work of Mikael Gorbachev, Jimmy Carter, Pope John Paul II, Lech Walesa, and Vaclav Havel.
2. Thought we could shoot down nuclear missles with lasers in space.
3. Why we treat the poor with contempt instead of compassion.
4. Oversaw some of the most mediocre economic performance of the last half century.
5. Actively supported some of the worst scum on Earth, including Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein.
6. Sold weapons to Iran so he could finance nun-raping drug runners.
7. Why we have a 9 trillion dollar debt today.
to convince someone you are helping them while you are actually screwing them with their pants on
Ronald Reagan fans are completely delusional
Someone who has clearly never read the Bill of Rights, even the first freaking clause.
Republicans will stare at you like an alien if you mention "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion..."
1. A person who describes themselves as a Democrat, but is actually quite conservative, such as Zell Miller. FOX News always gives them airtime in hopes that they can claim to be "fair and balanced."
2. Someone on FOX News who is actually a liberal, but either dumb or weak, and exists primarily as a punching bag for the conservatives on the show. Alan Colmes is an example.
FOX News liberals suck
1. Someone who idiotically thinks that cutting taxes will increase revenue. Ergo, responsible for our 9 trillion dollar national debt.
2. Believes in slashing programs for the poor to give tax cuts to the wealthy.
Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush are examples of the prototypical Supply Side Econotard.
A non sequiter trotted out (usually by conservative Republicans) in an attempt to silence opposition. Typically followed by attempts to slash veterans benefits and support for amnesty for insurgents who haved kill Americans.
You don't think that the Islamic Republic of Iraq is a good idea? Why don't you shut up and support the troops?
verb: "to go lou dobbs"
to polemicize about two seemingly distinct political topics while refusing to understand how they are related.
named after from CNN anchor, Lou Dobbs, who rails against trade and illegal immigration without realizing they are connected.
High school debaters often go Lou Dobbs on the issues.
An otherwise talented dutch striker who falls faster than a two-legged chair.
"And van Nistelrooy goes down in the box again!"