Awful Grammar Syndrome
1. Basically, people who don't understand basic grammar rules (e.g. subject-verb agreement, tense, etc.).
2. They tend to make up their own words, if they don't know the correct term for it.
3. Awful Grammar Syndrome also includes people who don't know how to spell.
People with this disease should either a) take English classes, b) practice more, c) just shut up.
*Note: Some people with AGS are also jejemons. :-&
1. Person with AGS: "Did you get my called
2. Person with AGS: "What a co-accident
You: "Don't you mean, co-incident?"
3. Person with AGS: "I'm near to rich
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug